(1) When buying and using medical surgical masks, go to regular hospitals and pharmacies to buy them, and pay attention to the production batch number, production date, and expiration date on the outer packaging of the product. Production license, product registration number and other information, as well as detailed product instructions;
(2) Please check whether the packaging is intact before use, confirm the external packaging mark, production date, and expiration date, and use it within the sterilization expiration date;
(3) Ensure that the mask covers the bridge of the nose to the lower jaw after unfolding to obtain the expected protective effect;
(4) Disposable medical surgical masks are not allowed to be reused;
(5) If the packaging of medical surgical masks is found to be damaged before use, it is forbidden to use them;
(6) Use with caution if you are allergic to non-woven fabrics;
(7) After use, medical surgical masks should be disposed of according to the requirements of hospitals and environmental protection departments.
Healthy people are not recommended to wear masks in daily life and normal social activities. If you need to be in contact with epidemic patients, or stay in densely populated and unventilated places for a long time, you should wear a mask for personal protection.